Monday, December 23, 2013

Mystery Novel?

I might be writing a supernatural mystery novel soon, as I promised N. All I can tell you, it will take place in east Winaught, outside of Ma, there will be two cats or more (one will be a Manx and one will be a Maine Coon), there will be three sides, one goodish, one evil, and one moderate, good won't win (a special request by GM), and N will be evil. If you would like to be included in the large cast of characters (most of which will die) of between 20 and 30. All characters are slighty stereotyped versions of yourselves, which I will stereotype myself, along with help from assistants. Please, if you would like to sign up, comment below! But be sure to provide a description of yourself if I do not know you in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment